Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Comeback

After 4 month hiatus, finally I decide to write blog again.
Hmm, a lot of things has happened for these 4 months.
Final Year Exam just ended and I has finished my TOK draft woohoo!! :)
EE Draft is a work-in-progress and just needs 200 more words to satisfy requirement.

Since I am like in a rush to do my work, I'll be just updating you the songs that I like at the moment :D
  1. Breathe by BEAST
    "Breathe in Breathe out" :) I know it's a bit outdated but I just realised the song and the dance are bit catchy to certain extent. Can't stop listening HAHA
  2. HOOT by SNSD
    This one confirmed addictive. Being the latest single in the year (I think), SNSD never fails to bring a fresh concept to Asian music market. The cute yet sexy concept is clearly depicted in the MV where Sooyoung, Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany got most of the screenshots :O oh well, it's really a Trouble Trouble Trouble~
  3. 삐리뽐 빼리뽐 (Bbiribbom Bbaeribbom) by Co-ed
    I know it's kinda weird but somehow this song has repetitive lyrics and so, CATCHY!! one of the members looks like Goo Hara lol
  4. banji (Ring) - SNSD Tiffany
    This is the best OST ever. Being the OST for Haru, this songs revolves about love and relationship. Sweet voice of Fany serves you right :)
  5. 내 심장을 뛰게 하는 말 by Co-ed
    Another ballad song brought by rookie mixed group Co-ed. Nice for emo-ing time :D
  6. You wouldn't answer my call by 2AM
    THIS IS THE MOST BESTEST BALLAD SONG EVER. 2AM finally came back with their very first album. This song is believed to be their secret weapon to reign in all the music-chart in this winter season. They sang so well even I can cry listening to JoKwon's voice. What angelic voices you all have dudes :) The MV is awesome as the storyline is somehow creative and touching. Good job 2AM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment