Sunday, July 11, 2010

School life COMEBACK

Term 3 Common test has finished. I'm glad that I survived even though I have no confidence in my result *sigh* but, nevermind.

Today is supposedly the World Cup 2010 final: Nederland vs Spain.
I do support Nederland (since my other favourite teams - German and South Korea, have lost earlier in their journey). HOWEVER, so many people support Spain *boo*. One thing that made me crazy is PAUL , the psychic octopus. So far, that creature's prediction has been always correct. It even predicted the loss of Germany against Spain in semi-final few days ago. Still, I hope Nederland would win no matter what it said. Because of this, I want to eat all sotong, squid, baby octopus, tako or whatsoever that is related to that octopussy. Nederland hwaiting!!

Oh yeah, during weekend, I watched so many Kpop MVs and Reality show e.g SBS Strong Heart, KBS Invicible Youth. I become more and more addicted to Big Bang especially G-Dragon and this is all thanks to Sammy :D Here are my songs and MVs of the day

5 Songs of the day:
  1. Smile Boy 2010 - Lee Seung Gi
    Lee Seung Gi is still my favourite Kpop ballad singer and his voice is too angelic for me. Also, his sense of humor is definitely NOT bad at all. He can easily overthrow Ho Dong in SBS Strong Heart. really really admire him :)
  2. Try Smiling - Daesung
    This ballad song is epic win!! sung by the Daesung of Big Bang, the lyrics is so deep and almost made me cry. He really put emotion when singing this song.
  3. Don't Forget - Baek Ji Young
    One of nicest OST ever. I watched IRIS (again) with Ivan during school break and this song always turned up at the right time in the dramas. The lyrics is really romantic and touching, not for the weak-hearted ones.
  4. Lupin - Kara
    Aha, I suddenly remember this song after watching Strong Heart. I must admit this is the BEST Korean song in 2010 so far (even defeated SNSD :o). The beat is so nice that would make you want to dance even more.
  5. Love Like This - SS501
    This song is just catchy. After watching Brian Joo and SS501 performed in Strong Heart, I kept singing this song.

3 MVs/PERFs of the day:
  1. I Need A Girl (Dance Version) - Taeyang (Ft. G-Dragon)
    PURE AWESOMESS!! Taeyang + GD + Sandara = PERFECT AWESOMENESS :D
  2. Always - Big Bang
    With the elegant shoot on the yacht and simple yet awesome dance in the middle of the road, Big Bang's Always still is one of the best MVs ever.
  3. Tell Me Your Wish + Gee - SNSD in MBC Gayo Dajeun [311209]
    They are all just pretty and the songs are big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment