Monday, July 12, 2010

Annyeong Haseyo :D

Hi peeps,

Today is Monday, again. I was not feeling well in the morning. I got a pretty bad abdominal pain and made me a bit dead in school. To worsen the condition, there was Physics paper review. Pretty bad day huh. I almost spend all my school time today sleeping or enduring pain *big sigh*

However, it's not totally boring. During 1h20m Malay B Class, cikgu never came and so, we had our free time. Randomly, I asked Calvin to teach me Hangul (Korean alphabet). It is so interesting that I continued learning Hangul during prep time :D Now, I can read and write simple Hangul although sometimes I need to refer to my 'secret' notes lol. Hope that my journey in learning Korean will be smooth.

Songs of the day:
  1. Nagging - IU feat. 2AM Seulong
    IU's sweet cute voice and Seulong's awesome voice are perfect combination for a ballad song. Although the lyrics is somehow silly, they contain deep meaning and quite touching.
  2. Oh! - SNSD
    It's just catchy and the beat is not bad ah.
  3. bbi-ri-bba-bba - Narsha
    I derived the title from my fresh Hangul skill haha:D I found this song pretty good especially the chorus and bridge.
MVs of the day:
  1. Love Like This - SS501
    The choreography is ehm attractive. It's even sexier when Brian Joo performed this song (like in SBS Strong Heart)
  2. Mister - Kara in MBC Music Core [171009]
    Their pants glow in the dark. How can it be not sexy!! [171009]

No comments:

Post a Comment